BBC NEWS.....WOWSERS peeps!!!!






To all those who have joined in in my battle- look where you all helped me get to..!!!! I am so proud to be part of this community today...THANK YOU for all your help and support- I never knew the goodness in people's hearts...

I haven't had time to reply (regretfully) individually to everyone who has messaged me to offer advice, but wanted to thank you all SO much, from the bottom of our hearts for your time, encouragement, love and support...

I have been absolutely blown away by the responses and had no idea how incredibly humans could pull together to try and make a difference...

Here's the link for the BBC Oxford news link, thanks to Nikki and James the camera man for your time and efforts...


WOWSEROONIES folks...in the words of my husband....




http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01mhfsp/BBC_Oxford_News_07_09_2012/







Comments

Post a Comment

Old posts