Support and Prayers....

Just to let everyone know, I am surrounded by lots of people who are being hugely supportive to me and my family at this difficult time.

I am going to be offline for sometime, as I need as much time as possible with my kids,  and Alex in hospital. If anyone needs information, there will be ways for those who need/want to know what the updates are by contacting the people around me.

I am very tired, and am finding this extremely difficult, obviously.

So I hope to back soon, and I would ask you all to keep praying constantly for the recovery of my husband, and God's strength to be with him, my kids, and all of us who this time effects.

Thank you all, for all your support, please, please, we need so desperately your support and prayers still, and as I say, I hope to back soon, but need some 'quiet time' to deal with this.

Love to you all, bless you all, and thank you in advance for your prayers.



Tamsyn x

Comments

Old posts