Thought for the Day. Week 6...

A very quick one today, as my mum and dad are over for 2 weeks from England, and they need an English cup of tea...Pronto!

I have had some sad news this week, it has made me feel pensive on an insurmountable scale...loss is hard to deal with, everyone does it in their own way, there is no 'bog standard' way, it's just hard. With this in mind (and oh how much I could go into this, but shan't), I will EXTREMEMLY briefly explain 'me' and my spiritual beliefs in a tiny nutshell...I do not call myself a Christian/Buddhist/Muslim  (examples) per se, but in my life I try and follow God/Jah, my spiritual path is a diverse one, incorprating many Reilgions, many teachings and beliefs, but fundamentally, religion seeks the very same goal-following God. I turn to various spiritual guidances, books, prayers, meditations, and today, my Thought for the day comes from the Bible, 

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Comments

Old posts