Thought for the Day. Week 3, lil early, as I'm off, now, for the weekend-coming...wait for meeeeee

As I am off for a BBQ weekend away with the family, to see (surrogate) family and friends, I am today, putting up my 'thought for the day' as I will not get the chance this weekend. It is due to be 33 degrees, we are staying overnight at a friends' house, where they have a pool, goats, pygmy sheep, a polar bear named Cher, and the Pistache HQ where the boys run their ship...check them out.


Monty sporting an XWing design hoody by the boys...

The beauty is, staying at friends means, when the kids go to sleep and the baby phone's on, the grown ups  get to party!! Bring it on!

So I am here with leaving you with my 'Thought for the day', and wishing you as good a weekend as I am about to have!!



"The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."
-Socrates

Comments

Old posts