I’m done with cocks.


Our 15-year-old has left with Alex today to fly home. I know coz the fridge has stayed full for 15 minutes! My god, I am startled, where do they put it? I have seen more meat on a jockey’s whip. Ewww what a horrendous saying, that’s just hideous, last time I use it. Update: he missed his flight, and is back! Bye-bye fridge contents…!
The cheeky little 2...

Well suppository time tonight with a poorly Mitzi, who has an ear infection in her other ear, and has been being sick on and off all night and all day, was fun. The suppositories had been lift (I've turned into a South African talking) in a hot car,  and as they are vaseliney in texture, this was not a nice task. But half the job was done, and after washing my hands, again, I am off to cook.

Monty did not like Posh and Becks, despite my pleas, coz I think they’re cool. I actually made him cry I was so insistent, going ‘go on, let’s call them Posh and Beaks, go on, they’re great names…’ I reduced the poor sod to tears! So now on a guilt trip, the ducks have been renamed ‘Mickey’ and ‘Minnie’. Partly due to the fact we reckon one’s a dude, thank god the word for a male duck is less abusive a ‘Drake’, I’m done with cocks and partly due to the fact that Esmie is obsessed with Minnie Mouse. So Esmie is happy, and the kids decided on the names for Esmie’s sake, as she has not yet much contributed to the naming ceremonies in the house yet.

I am so getting this car....
And this one, for when the kids are naughty and the animals are pissing me off....

And this one for Alex, if he mops my floors for me tonight...!

These days I am reversing out the drive, avoiding a plethora of livestock-chickens, ducks, cats, dog, humans. Reversing scares me, it’s one of my phobias. I have ‘Reversing phobia’ and if that doesn’t exist, then it should, because I have it, I am living proof. It’s been brought on by circumstance, obviously, avoiding animals and kids/bikes/surfboards/the other car and the like. Talking of reversing-you’ll follow, keep with it…We have issues chez us. Night time issues, of a magnitude that Mother Theresa nor Super Nanny could endure. Esmie, how does one reverse behaviour? I have not yet braved the ‘Big girl bed’ thing with Ezza as we affectionately refer to her, well it makes us laugh, it’s like ‘Shazza’ no offense Shaz, but your name sucks…! So Ezza, she is climbing out of her cot and terrorising her sisters and brother. HELP! I am going to ‘Youtube’ Super Nanny, and see whether this can put paid to my misery. Nothing is working, and I need to write my blog, so I cannot sit up there putting her in her bed every 2 seconds…anyway, that’s by-the-by, I wanted to tell you, that tonight after school, Jeannot the bus driver-who gave us the whole dead sheep, salutes me, as he is a bit cross eyed, I never know whether he is looking at me or watching out to see if the bus is coming….So I am pretty sure it was me, and I gaily wave and rub my tummy in appreciative ‘thanks for the dead sheep’ gestures. I think he got it...? I do hope today, I am able to post up a blog, we’ve had internet issues too at our house, and I frustratingly couldn’t do anything yesterday. But panic ye not-I am back today! Hoorah. And I will see you tomorrow, internet temporamentalities taken into consideration…



Tamsyn x

Comments

Old posts