making waves for alex....

Dear everyone,

I have obviously been absent for a very long while from here, and will continue to be, as I cannot write about what my life is actually like in reality at the moment, and have replaced my blog with writing daily letters to Alex so one day he will be able to fill in all this time he will realise he has lost...

But I did want to draw everyone's attention to this; my sister has set a website for Alex, please check it out. You will find news of how my husband Alex is getting on with daily updates in the 'news' section...

It's still very much a work in progress, but if you could check it out and want to be up to date with his progress, please feel free to click below.

Thank you, and pass this on if you could, thanks again,

love to all, Tams xxx




http://makingwavesforalex.co.uk/


Big smile on his face, catching a wave in his favourite surf spot, Tarnos...

Comments

Old posts