My Interview...yes, I am now that famous (!!!!!)

Today I have been ‘tagged’. Yes it’s that time again. Thank you so very much to Bod for Tea  (http://bod-for-tea.blogspot.com/) who actually likes my blog! (BTW your cheque’s in the post). Please click on her link and check this very very lovely lady out. But for now, and without further ado, I have an interview ahead of me-so here it is:





If you could go back in time to relive one moment, what would it be?


Relive one moment-hmmmm this has got me. Stumped at the first hurdle. I’ll make an effort, hang on. *Erhem* The moment in my life that I would love to relive is my wedding day and, although not the actual birth, but the first seconds afterwards when you have your new teeny baby on your chest, and they grip your finger in the most needy and dependent way you could ever imagine-the responsibility, the overwhelming pride (and terror!) that you have finally got your baby there. Those moments I would love to relive. My wedding day has been one of the most intensely emotional moments. When I looked into my soulmate’s eyes and swore to be his forever, I would love to experience this again too.


If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?


Whatever happens in life, the good and the bad, it makes us who we are today. It makes us grow and forces us to re-evaluate the world and our judgements of others, without our past situations/events, we would not be who we are today. I am not saying I wouldn’t change myself (!) but I am saying that I would not change anything in my past, as it has made me who I am today, the mother, the wife, the sister/daughter/aunty/sister-in-law/cousin/friend/worst enemy (?)-not that I am arguably any good at any of these, but I am me, and without my past, I would not be. So in one word, nothing.




What movie or TV character do you think you resemble most in personality?
 
it's the loveheart cap, the butcher waving me off, and the flying pigeon following me that does it...


Long distance Clara-from Pigeon Street, who was a long-distance truck driver and probably still is, who always used to sing as she drove (as I remember it, maybe it’s an incorrect memory and I have made a fool out of myself). School is too far to walk, and I am obliged to take the car, so I often sing ‘long distance claraaaa’ (I do however have a large Tamsyn-remix, I am not soley restricted to pigeon street lyrics) which is all the lyrics I can remember oh, and the ‘coo coo’ of a pigeon at the end. I have a big 7-seater, and feel all misplaced, as I am a tiny little woman in this mahoosive car. Please ‘youtube’ Pigeon Street if you are completely lost.


Which TV or movie character would you like to be?


Monster, off the Muppits. He rules. He is who he is, a pink, drum playing monster, and he bangs things (musical instruments I hasten to add) hard. He rocks, and you can't mess with him...


If you could push one person in the whole world off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be?


That’s straight up murder, I am not that into that…but if you forced me, it’d probably be, oh actually can it be two? Tag team it?  The Consultant who (when I had not yet been diagnosed with streptocoque-B in my first pregnancy, but which caused months and months worth of health issues for me as a consequence), when pregnant with my son, told me to ‘go home and have a warm glass of milk and a lie down’ to ‘calm myself down’ as this was the 4th consultation I had had, and I was in agony and hysterical at this point, as I was being fobbed off as a neurotic first time mother, when I knew it was not right-and it wasn’t. Arrogant bastard.  The second, I am on a roll! Would be the gynaecologist I saw on a monthly basis, as you are obliged to in France. You have monthly ‘internals’. It was just wrong, when you saw the size of his hands too, like the Big Green Giant with swollenitis-not right. In fact, he and his brother were gynaecologists working together-it all gets ‘wronger’ and ‘wronger’.


Name one habit you want to change in yourself.


Mop-a-holism. If people come over and leave even say at 2 in the morning-I will then actually mop. It is that bad. A midnight mopper. Scary obsessive.



Describe yourself in one word.



All or nothing. I realise this is 2 words, however this was a hard one, but when my list of options was: donkey-lover, chicken-killer, mopaholic, neurotic, cleaning OCD’d up, chocoholic, fish-wife, wally, bigly-forearmed, you can see what I was up against…

Describe the person who named you in this MEME in one word.



Fandabidozy! Seriously, she rocks.

Why do you blog? Answer in one sentence.



Well, it gets me out of the dark corner shaking and rocking…It’s a way to ‘centre’ myself. When I am actually capable of will-killing my own livestock, I need some way of ‘regrouping’ at the end of the day, and my fairly haphazard life-style I document for my kids to read in years to come, and it helps me see the ‘funny’ side…!. 

Name at least 3 people or more to send this MEME, and then inform them.


Superamazingmum

Helloitsgemma

Motherporridge



Sorry ladies, it’s your turn now. No offense if you never get round to it!!! X

Comments

Old posts